Sunday 16 March 2014

My first YouTube video!!!!



So YES!! I have took the leap from blogging to vlogging!

I remember in my first post I spoke of how daunting writing my first blog post was but now that I have got a bit more comfortable writing on my blog I thought I would challenge myself and take a step into the unknown.

I uploaded my first video on YouTube a few minutes ago and I swear I rustled this video together in a half hour haha, I was weirdly awkward and used my webcam to film on! Terrible....but none the less I uploaded and had a bit of fun claiming monkeys could achieve the hairstyles I show in the video. I really got to invest in a good camera and tri-pod. I am not really comfortable infront of the camera but to really do tutorials justice I had to start vlogging :) I will still be posting on this just as much too though!!

Has any of you had a bad YouTube experience? Have you guys any advice for me starting out on YouTube? Suggestions on cameras or video editing?

I would love to hear what you guys think :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMbuk-ae38&feature=youtu.be

Make sure to follow my blog, check out my other social networks and of course subscribe to my channel for some hopefully improved videos...watch me progress!!

AllThatShines - Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment