Sunday 9 March 2014

Would you rather? Beauty edition TAG

Hello my beauty lovers :)

Today I am bringing you all a little beauty, would you rather? TAG! Most sundays I upload a TAG post :)

SO lets begin!!!

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks & lipglosses OR lose all you eyeshadow palettes?  I would rather lose my palettes, because you can have a makeup look with mascara and eyeliner and your  lip products and look ok, but would look quite odd with just eyeshadows i think!!

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off OR never be fit to cut your hair ever again? I would go with never been fit to cut my hair ever again, I love long hair :)

3. Would  you rather have a coral cheek OR a pink cheek? a coral cheek :)  I just prefer corals and oranges than pink blushes.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you buy clothes OR make-up? At the moment I would pick clothes as I am in need of a new wardrobe for spring/summer so make-up can wait :)

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner OR eyeliner as lipstick? I would apply eyeliner as lipsticks because it would be a lot easier applied.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC OR Sephora? Well since we haven't got a Sephora store in Ireland, I would have to pick MAC, but if it was online shopping I would pick Sephora :)

7. Would you rather only using one eye colour for the rest of your life OR one lip colour? Without a doubt I would choose to use the same lip colour for rest of my life because I love experimenting with different eye looks.

8. Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter OR winter clothes in summer? Prob pick to wear winter clothes in summer as Ireland rarely has a full summer of heat lol.

9. Would you rather never to be able to paint your nails again OR never be able to wear lipgloss? Never be able to wear lipgloss, hate lipgloss, all sticky and greasy looking!

10. Would you rather always having your nails dark colour OR always having them a bright colour? I would have them dark all the time, dark nail polishs are rich and elegant looking.

Hope you enjoyed this sunday TAG :) Leave your answers below to these questions, and FOLLOW MY BLOG!!! (if you want lol)

Have a good Sunday

All That Shines - Megan x

2 comments:

  1. hi i love your blog.
    it so cool,
    love little sis! xxx

    ReplyDelete