Monday 3 March 2014

Best & Worst dressed (Oscars 2014)


This years Oscars I found to be disappointing in the fashion end of things, I was so underwhelmed by the standard of dresses because after all it is THE OSCARS!!

But despite that, I managed to pick my best & worst dresses from the event.

My Best dressed was, Kate Hudson who is pictured below in the beautiful gown designed by Versace. This beaded dress had a stunning, sexy deep v-neck and the cape shoulders on this really added something different to a sexy, sleek number. 


I picked Kirsten Bell as the worst dressed at the Oscars, her dress was like a wedding dress and a horrible wedding dress at that. The Cavalli dress did not suit her and was really underwhelming, the pale lilac tone of this dress washed Kirsten out and the cut is like something you would see at the debs or prom.


This was a quick post on my thoughts on the best and worst dressed at the Oscars. These are my own opinions. Hope you enjoyed it, and leave a comment and let me know on your thoughts on the Oscars fashion this year :)

All That Shines - Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment