Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas HAUL!!!

Hello everyone :)

Firstly I had would like to apologise for the lack of activity on my blog but I have been super busy before xmas trying to get all the last minute stuff done and then over xmas I have been taking it easy with my family.

Also I want to say that in no way is this post bragging, I am grateful for all I got and not trying to show off. I mainly asked for vouchers and money so this haul may be a little boring but I am hitting the sales today so will add in all the stuff I purchase into this post later :)

So from my Mum I got the new Katy Perry perfume 'Killer Queen', I absolutely love it and I honestly think you cant go wrong with a Katy Perry perfume, I had the 'Meow' perfume and its to die for too. Also from my Mum I got the Real techniques face set of brushes and the eye set, they are unbelievably good!! I got a £30 voucher for Debenhams, and I ordered MAC studio fix fluid in NC15 and Urban decay potion primer travel size, just to try out first, and they are gonna be collected this weekend, I am very excited about this :)

Me and my boyfriend set a budget for 100euro for xmas to spend on each other, because we are going away for our anniversary in February and decided that we will save up loads of money and treat each other then :) So he got me two real techniques brushes that didnt come in either set, the stippling brush and the expert face buffing brush, I honestly dont know how I done my foundation without these brushes. He also got me fluffy pj's and a super comfy dressing gown, I always need new cosy stuff for xmas. I also got gorgeous jeans in River Island, they are dark denim with a leatherette waist band. I got a New York beanie and river island new york perfume.

From my boyfriends Mum, I got a 30euro voucher for boots, a lovely silver bracelet and matching earrings.

Orla, my boyfriends sister, she got me a lovely vintage looking mug set that came with hot choco, marshmallows, and a wee whisk; another dressing gown, more perfume, a big teddy, a heart shaped locket necklace, an acrylic nail cutter, and a little eyeshadow makeup set.

My nana gave me 20 euro and a pair of slippers with owls on, which are adorable :)

I had planned on putting pictures along side all of this but my camera decided not to charge :( so hopefully u enjoy this none the less...

Megan... All that Shines <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment