Monday 9 December 2013

Monday Monday!!

Good Morning,

 Since I've only started my blog, emmm, yesterday!!!, none of you's really know me that well so this morning I'm going to give you a bit of insight into my life and what has been going on :) 

Well as I had mentioned in my first blog post, I haven't been having an easy time with jobs, courses and just figuring out what to do! This has really knocked my confidence, I have gained weight  and generally has made me feel useless. BUT I am planning and taking a big step and I am going to start a make up artist course after xmas and I have also started this blog where you can all follow my journey, and dont worry it wont all be blogs of me giving out about how things have not went as planned! I just want you's to get to know me a bit better.

I have 2 little sisters, Stephanie 11 and Ellen 6! They are best thing thats ever happened to me and can always turn my frown upside down. 

I always had a great relationship with my parents but in particular my dad, I was a daddys girl. About 5 years ago my parents split up after 20 odd years of marriage and that has really took its toll on me. I know you's are probably thinking "you are 23 how can it affect you", but it did and I still have a cry about it. I had kind of got my head around it, and I moved in with my dad and we done everything together and things were amazing, he was my best friend, simple! But slowly things changed, and these things I dont want to post in this blog but every bit of trust I had in my dad deteriorated and suddenly disappeared :( I have very little contact with my dad and even when he tries I find it hard to even look at him let alone have a relationship with him. I have tears in my eyes even writing this. Luckily I had my mum to pick up the pieces and my boyfriend of nearly 5 years too. They are my rocks!!

So, Conor is my all! He is 22 (I like them younger lol) and I have been with him for 5 years now in February and I could not be happier, I just think I have found the one! I currently live with him at his parents house, which is hard sometimes but we are inseparable and wouldn't have it any other way.  

Do not know why I chose a picture of him carving a pumpkin haha...love my scruffy man
There's a lot more drama that has happened in my life but I dont want to bore the lot of you's but if you enjoyed this post and want to hear more, drop me a comment and tell me how I am doing with my blog :) 

All that Shines - Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment