Monday 9 December 2013

My Make-up :) Smokey Purple eye :)

I thought I'd do a post and show you my make-up this evening :) I will list all the products I used for this make-up look down below!!

So started off with my normal foundation routine and concealed :) (look posessed here)
Then I used my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Cashmere and applied to eyelids to act as a base for my eyeshadow.

Applied my urban decay eyeshadow, this evening I used dark purples and black for the crease and outer corner and picked a bright purple for my inner lids :)

After that I tidied up my face and applied powder, blush and bronzer and some lip gloss. Also added winged eyeliner and some mascara!

And tadaaa :) Ended up with this :)
I love the purple, really pops :)

Also I am VERY sorry for poor quality in pictures BUT my battery in my camera died and cant be assed looking for charger :/ lazzy!!

Products I used:

  • Healthy mix foundation by bourjous in shade vanilla
  • Catrice setting powder in translucent
  • Bourjous rose blush
  • Catrice bronzer
  • Urban decay palette
  • NYX jumbo pencil in Cashmere
  • Barry M liquid liner
  • Urban Decay super curling mascara
  • Soap & Glory plumping lipgloss


All that Shines - Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment