Monday 24 February 2014

My 'Go to' perfumes


Today I am doing a post about my go to perfumes, the perfumes I constantly reach for and re-purchase. So I am going to just jump in and begin :) Enjoy!


This is my favourite perfume of all time!! This is 'Katy Perry-Killer Queen'. The smell of this is to die for, sweet, rich, and fresh. A little goes a long way with this fragrance. When I run out I will most defiantly be buying this again.


The next perfume I am loving is 'River Island-New York'. I like to wear this at night if I am heading away as it is not a 'Daytime scent', quite strong and extremely rich. It has a slight vanilla scent, I am rubbish at describing smells lol. None the less it is a beautiful scent and I really adore it.


Love this perfume, again this is from Katy Perry and its called 'Meow'. This is a super sweet scent with undertones of vanilla. This is a really girly smell and perfect scent for spring. Katy Perry's perfumes go a long way, one squirt and you are smelling fabulous for ages.


I got this perfume as a present at christmas and I never really has smelt it before, but I'm sorry I hadn't smelt it before now.  It is 'Intimately Beckham'. It is a strong yet fresh scent, very femine! Again this goes a long way and an extra squirt can be too much and overwelming. 

These are a few of my favourite perfumes and if you would like me to do a full product review on anyone them just comment below :)

Thank you for reading this post, if you could follow my blog would be highly appreciated and check out my other social networks :) 

All That Shines - Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment