Thursday 20 February 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul :)


Been a while since I blogged so decided to let you guys see what I purchased in Boots today. They had 3 for 2 on nearly everything in store, so it would have been rude not to pick up a few things I am running low on :)


I decided to pick up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water to try. I have heard a few people rave about this and wanted to see for myself how good it really is, so as soon as I got home I removed my makeup and WOW it truely cleans your face! My makeup came off so easily without rubbing! So far so good :)


I picked up the Garnier Express 2 in 1 eye makeup remover from the same range. This is like a cleansing water but has a purple oil that sits on top of the water and before use you shake it up! Again, I tried this when I got home and my mascara which is waterproof just slid off.


Since it was 3 for 2, I just picked up my favourite moisturiser, Garnier Moisture match for dry to very dry skin. I have done a small review in one of my previous posts :)


I just got some simple boots oval cotton pads, pretty basic!

Since a lot of cosmetics were in the 3 for 2 deal, I picked a few things up that I was running low on, which happened to be bronzer, eyeliner and concealer :) I went for the bourjous bronzer which I swear by! I got the loreal instant age rewind concealer, I use this for under my eyes as it hides dark circles flawlessly. For eyeliner, I decided to try seventeen high drama liquid eyeliner, the consitancy and packaging reminded me of the barry m liquid liner which I loved so Ill give it a go :)

All these products where bought in boots and go check out there deals in store, worth a look :)

This is not a typical haul, quite small but hopefully you enjoyed this post and if you want me to do an updated skincare routine or daily makeup look using the new products just ask below :)

All that Shines - Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment