Friday 7 February 2014

My Current Wishlist

Hi girls :)

Today I thought I would do a quick wishlist of all the items I am loving and really want. Everybody is always lusting for something, whether it be make-up, clothes, shoes etc :)


Above are the things I want at the moment and hopefully will get around to purchasing :) Ill start from top left and end with the boots :)

1. This beautiful bowler bag from River island which is 55 euro. I like the blocked coloring and the neon orange stands out beautifully against the subtle navy and cream. I love the size of these bowler style bags. This bag could really be the statement piece of an outfit and could be used casually or dressed up.

2. Nars Sheer Glow foundation! I have never tried this foundation before but have heard great reviews. One of my favourite you tube guru's, Shaanxo, raves about this foundation and includes in most of her earlier on make-up tutorials. This may be a bit pricey compared to some other foundations, coming in at 40 euro.

3. A bulldog puppy :) This doesn't really keep with the theme of my beauty/fashion wishlist but i had to include as it kinda is one of my biggest wishes :) Once I have my own place I am going to own one of these beauties.

4. I hate curling my hair with straightening irons, they always look angular :/ This Bellami 6 in 1 curler looks amazing with its 6 inter-changeable heads, you can achieve beachy waves, ringlets or even just thick loose curls. All you need in one box. This is pricey but I think it is worth it, it costs $289 whatever that is in euro!!

5. Another Nars product on my wishlist, and this is the Nars albatross highlighter. It is beautiful with its gold shimmer, it really gives you a healthy glow in the areas you would highlight. I need this product! I have watched many a review on this highlighter and not one is bad.

6. Finally, I need a new pair of cosy UGGs, I had a chestnut bailey button pair and they lasted ages but sadly they are done and look shabby. I love to throw on uggs with skinny jeans and comfy jumper on those cold days that Ireland seem to experience quite a lot.

So girls, that is my current wishlist :) 

Hope you enjoyed this simple little post and maybe it will get you thinking up some things you would like to purchase. If you have any items that you would love to own, please comment below, I would love to hear them :)

All That Shines - Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment