Sunday 23 February 2014

TMI (Too much information) Tag 50 Questions

Hey there everyone :)

Today I am having a very lazy Sunday and decided to do something fun on my blog, so I decided to answer 50 random questions and do this TMI tag :) At the end  I will be tagging 3 people to continue this TAG and answer the same questions on their  blog! 

So lets go!!!

1. What are you wearing? Since I am having a lazy day, I am in trackies and a basic long sleeve black top and odd socks of course!!

2.  Ever been in love? I am currently in love <3

3. Ever had a terrible break-up? At the time yes but looking back now it wasn't a big deal.

4. How tall are you? 5FT1

5. How much you weigh? 79kg!!!

6. Any tattoos? Yes I have 2

7. Any piercings? My ears and used to have my lip pierced but took it out and have a scar :(

8. OTP (One true pairing: Whats your favourite fictional couple?) Penny and Leonard from Big bang theory

9.  Favourite tv show? Only way is essex (new series tonight yay) and any of the Kardashians; any cooking programmes!

10. Favourite bands? Paramore, Bastille, and Disclosure.

11. Something you miss? Relationship with my Dad

12. Favourite song atm? Hayley Williams- stay the night

13. How old are you? 23

14. Zodiac sign? Gemini

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can make me laugh and loves me the  way I am

16. Favourite quote? "together forever never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart" and have that tattood on my arm

17. Favourite actor? Johnny Depp

18. Favourite colour? Turquoise

19. Loud or soft music? Both depending on my mood

20. Where do you go when you're sad? Straight to my boyfriend or under the duvet cover and hide away

21. How long does it take you to shower? Not too long between 10 and 20 mins.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? Depends if I am wearing make-up or not, if I have to apply make-up maybe 20 mins and 10 mins of not.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope 

24. Turn on? Tattoo'd men lol

25. Turn off? Arrogance

26. The reason I joined youtube? I haven't posted any videos yet, can't build up the confidence to :(

27. Fears? Death and butterflies

28. Last thing that made you cry? Thinking back on some memories I have

29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my boyfriend and yesterday to my little sister

30. The meaning behind you youtube/blogging name? All That Shines was a name I simply picked as I love all that shines and thought it was a pretty name for a beauty blog.

31. Last book you read? Sam Frairs Autobiography

32. Book you are currently reading? none

33. Last show you watched? Atm I have the music channel on, and before that I watched Gordon Ramsey cookery show

34. Last person you talked to? Well apart from talking to you guys now, my boyfriend.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? My mum.

36. Favourite food? Chinese or Italian

37. Place you want to visit? Las Vegas.

38. Last place you were? Just in my local town doing some groceries.

39. Do you have a crush? well I am in relationship but I have a slight crush on Niall Horan haha

40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning.

41. Last time you were insulted? About a month ago.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Cola or cherry.

43. What instruments do you play? None.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My charm bracelet

45. Last sport you played? None.

46. Last song you sang? Midnight memories - One direction.

47. Favourite chat up line? I hate chat up lines!!!!

48. Have you ever used it? NO

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? All last week with my boyfriends sister.

50. Who should these questions next? +grace whyte  +Katie Tupper +Leigh-Ann Grupp 

Hope you liked this TAG :) 

Chat soon  

All That Shines - Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment